"Science for a better living"
AALI’s state of the art technology and premier services integrate in a tailored approach to wellness and beauty. Our luxurious med-spa is located in an exclusive district of Providence, RI neighboring the historic Brown University campus.
What Is BLM?
#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.
You can Participate TOO by Clicking THIS link.
Search for more information about our services.
Our offices are open (only with scheduled appointments)
Visiting protocol for our Patients
Our hearts and minds go to those who have suffered during these unprecedented times. We also give thanks to those who pulled us through this, our first responders and the community that united to overcome this pandemic.
With these thoughts, we are proud to announce that Anti-Aging & Laser Institute will be open for business with the new enhanced precautions on May 19th. We will follow the CDC’s National Guidelines of precaution to keep our clients and employees safe. In addition, we have incorporated enhanced sanitation, sterilization, and reconfiguration of our workspace to keep social distancing rules.
We are ready for the new normal, and with your help, we will successfully continue the premium services and achieve a "Science for a Better Living".
- Clients are seen by appointment only.
- Each appointment is limited to one hour per client.
- Please do not come early or late because, in order to follow social distancing guidelines, we can only allow a limited number of people at the office.
- Please wear a face mask (whether surgical or cloth) when you come into the office.
- When arriving at the premises, please stay in your car, and contact the office when you are parked.
- At the entrance, your temperature will be checked and you will be asked to complete the COVID19 questionnaire.
- We are following governmental guidelines, and this is for the safety of everyone who comes into our office.
- During your visit, please follow staff instructions to make sure that your visit is safe and secure.
- Consents will be needed to proceed with the procedure.
We are taking all measures to keep you safe and secure while you are at our medical spa.
Your co-operation is highly appreciated.
Stop the spread.
We at AALI are working with the Department of Health of Rhode Island to help our AALI Family be safe among the COVID-19 Pandemic. We'll be posting daily in our social media on different activities you can do at home to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Learn more on how to be safe among the COVID-19 Pandemic by contacting us at (508) 971-9803 or by visiting These Resources.