truSculpt flex is a muscle sculpting device that offers personalized treatments based on patient fitness level, shape, and goals. Only truSculpt flex with Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) deploys a unique method of electrical muscle stimulation to target specific muscle groups using three treatment mode options, covering the largest treatment area in the body sculpting industry. truSculpt flex can improve muscle tone by inducing muscle contractions using electric current. truSculpt flex is unique in being customizable based on the patient’s fitness level, shape, and goals.
How Does it Work?
truSculpt flex involves direct stimulation of muscles through the electrodes located in the handpiece, resulting in full muscle contractions similar to voluntary contractions during physical exercise.
The contractions induced by truSculpt flex are more intense than physical exercise and such rapid contractions result in increased muscle mass, strength, and tone. One of the limitations of electrical muscle stimulation in increasing muscle strength is that the same muscles that are superficially located are recruited during repetitive use. This can lead to muscle fatigue and damage.
truSculpt flex overcomes this limitation by using multi-directional stimulation with 3 treatment modes, involving different current intensities. Increasing current intensity through the course of a training session allows for the recruitment of deeper muscle groups during training and thus avoids muscle damage. Altering the direction of the current can also avoid stimulation of the same muscles and facilitate activation of the muscles in a comprehensive manner.
Thus, truSculpt flex with its different treatment modes and its flexible electrode placement and stimulation options facilitates even stimulation of muscles. The proprietary truControl technology provides for safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customizable delivery with less energy.
Why truSculpt Flex?
- truSculpt Flex uses Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) to selectively target Muscles and Build Muscle endurance, Mass and Strenght
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- truSculpt flex is non-invasive, requires no recovery time and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment. Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
- Up to eight areas can be treated in one 45-minute session. Remarkable results can be achieved with as little as four treatments. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
- Maximum results may become visible after only 4 treatments of 45 minutes each with treatments spaced 48 hours apart.